Goldman Sachs respects the privacy of the personal information that we obtain as part of or incidental to your application for employment. All such information is referred to in this notice as "Personal Data".
Personal Data is information about you, such as your name, or what we learn about you as part of the recruitment and application process, including “sensitive Personal Data”, a legal concept covering, among other things, medical or health matters, equality and diversity data as to sexual life, sexual orientation, racial or ethnic origin, religious or other beliefs, union membership, and any alleged or actual history of criminal convictions or offenses.
Your Personal Data will only be used:
• to give your application full consideration;
• for activities related to general human resources management and administration, including statistical analysis and the ongoing evaluation of our recruiting programs;
• for equality and diversity initiatives;
• for proprietary research initiatives such as surveys conducted by or on behalf of the firm's brand marketing and communications functions; and
• if we believe that it is reasonably necessary for us to do so. For example, if you have a disability and we need to contact you to discuss reasonable accommodations.
If Goldman Sachs does not employ you, we may nevertheless retain and use your Personal Data for the purposes set out above.
Your Personal Data may be transferred to and processed by the Goldman Sachs group of companies ("Group"), its duly appointed agents performing services for the Group, or regulators if required by law. The Group operates in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Oceania so transfers may be made to these regions and to countries that may or may not have adequate data protection laws.
By completing this application form and clicking below, you acknowledge that such transfers may occur and, if and to the extent required by law, you consent to such transfers as well as the processing of your Personal Data as described in this notice.
In particular you freely give your specific and unambiguous consent to the processing of your sensitive Personal Data as explained above, including any voluntarily supplied diversity-related information such as sexual orientation self-identification data.
In providing your email address, residential address, and telephone numbers, you agree that Goldman Sachs may contact you through any of these media unless you have indicated otherwise, and you acknowledge that e-mail is not a fully secure medium.
Other than to those individuals and entities set out below, your Personal Data will not be disclosed by Goldman Sachs to any third party unless we have your permission or we are under a legal or regulatory obligation or other duty to do so. Your Personal Data may be disclosed by Goldman Sachs to:
• any entities with the Group;
• third parties performing human resources management, administration, legal or accountancy services for Goldman Sachs;
• third parties performing IT development, hosting, or maintenance services for Goldman Sachs; and
• regulators or other third parties as required by applicable law or regulation.
In most cases, your Personal Data will be controlled by the Human Capital Management Division of Goldman, Sachs & Co. in New York. The names and addresses of other Group companies that may handle such data can be found on the Goldman Sachs
website under the “Who We Are” tab. Depending on the location of the Group company handling your Personal Data, you may be entitled to exercise certain rights of access and opposition to, and rectification and cancellation/deletion of, such data. Further information as to whether such rights apply, and how they may be exercised if they do apply, is available by contacting HCM Recruiting Support.
In exercising any applicable right, you may be required to supply a valid means of identification, such as a copy of your passport, as a security precaution to assist us in preventing the unauthorized disclosure of your Personal Data. We will process your request within the time provided by applicable law.
Goldman, Sachs & Co. participates in E-Verify,
click here for details. Click here for U.S. Department of Justice, Civil rights division information.
Goldman, Sachs & Co participa en E-Verify,
haga clic aqui para más información. Haga clic aqui para información sobre ‘The U.S. Department of Justice Civil rights division’. Australia and New Zealand If you are located in Australia or New Zealand, in addition to the matters disclosed above, your Personal Data will be handled in accordance with the Goldman Sachs Group Privacy Statement applicable to Australia and New Zealand. A copy of the Privacy Statement can be viewed HERE.
By clicking “I Agree”, you acknowledge and agree that:
• you have read and accept the Goldman Sachs Group Privacy Statement; and
• your Personal Data may be transferred and processed overseas by other entities within the Goldman Sachs group of companies in any of its locations worldwide, in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
If you have any questions or feedback about this statement or any privacy issues concerning the Goldman Sachs Group, please contact the Privacy Officer, Goldman Sachs & Partners Australia Group Holdings Pty Ltd, GPO Box 2050, Melbourne, Vic, 3001 at any time in writing.
Candidates Applying to Group Entities Located in the Republic of Korea
The following Group entities are subject to the Personal Information Protection Act in the Republic of Korea: Goldman Sachs (Asia) L.L.C., Seoul Branch, and Goldman Sachs International Bank, Seoul Branch, (collectively, “you” and “us”).
Accordingly, in order for us to collect your personal information and transfer such information (as defined below), where appropriate, you must read and consent to the terms and conditions
By clicking “I Agree”, you acknowledge and agree that:
• you may collect and use my personal (credit) information outlined in the consent statement
• I have been given the details about provision of my general personal (credit) information to third parties above and I agree that you may provide my personal (credit) information to such third parties
I agree with the terms above