How to enable cookies in Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer 6.0
From within Internet Explorer:
- Click on "Tools"
- Then click "Internet options"
- A new screen will appear
- Click the "Privacy" tab
- Click the "Advanced" button.
- Check "Override automatic cookie handling"
- Select "Accept" under both "First party Cookies" and "Third-party Cookies"
- Also, check "Always allow session cookies"
- Click "OK" out of internet options - close all your open IE6 windows and restart Internet Explorer
Older Versions of Internet Explorer
Click "Tools" from the taskbar at the top of the browser screen
Select "Internet options" from the drop-down menu
Click on the "Security" tab
Click on the "Custom Level" button
Scroll down to the "Cookies" section
Make sure that "enable" is selected under both
Allow cookies that are stored on your computer and allow per-session cookies (not stored)